Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ab Circle Review

Best Way To Burn Stomach Fat:

This is a third party review of the highly discussed and heavily promoted Ab Circle Pro. If you watch late evening or early morning television, you've surely seen the ads the makers of the ab circle are currently running. This machine is celebrated during the ads as a stomach muscle exercise machine that can do wonders for your abs without threatening injury to your back. But is this machine really worth its price?

I am a fitness trainer who works at a gym just outside Los Angeles, and I can tell you that I am the first person to be skeptical of any and every ab product that hits the market. Abs are the most difficult muscles for men (not so much women, because women store fat in different places on their bodies) to define. But if there is any body part that makes a difference in the overall look of a person, it has to be the abs. Healthy lean cut abs change the way you look with your abs exposed, but also do wonders for how you look when your clothes are on.

A slim and rock hard abdomen makes the body look trim and healthy, and for that reason people of all ages and both genders pay me a good deal of money to create that look for them. And as I said earlier, I am a true skeptic of any product that hits the shelf, but I am willing to give just about anything a shot. What I want more than anything for my clients are results. And results only come with dedication and the proper regimen.

So there I was, in one of my client's houses the day his Ab Circle Pro arrived. He has a monster of a house, and the two of us whipped that thing out of the box (you can only purchase this machine online as of the writing of this article) and put it up and together in minutes. I asked him how much it cost him, and he didn't even know. He's the kind of person who doesn't have to look at his credit card bill. Anyway, so we set the thing up in his workout room and put her to the test. And after an hour or so that I spent with the machine, here's my overall assessment.

The AbCircle Pro claims that it is the machine to get you the abs you want in just a few minute workout. The machine maker's also claim that the product is able to do this without causing injury to your back. So many people go after great abs and end up injuring their backs. The abs are especially pliable, much more so than the back, and any injury to the back takes a long time to heal. Whenever I judge a product I always always always look to see that it is safe for my clients. No matter how well the product or exercise may target the intended muscles, if the machine fails to give the user a safe routine, the user will more than likely end up injuring him or herself and lose a ton of fitness ground as he or she rests and waits for the body to mend itself.

So the first test I gave the Ab Circle was the test to see how it treats the body. And the truth is the Ab Circle is easy on the body. Jennifer Nicole Lee, the beautiful spokesperson behind the product is featured in the commercial, and yes, it looks like she has an easy gliding motion that does not stress her back. But she's a professional fitness model, so I can't say that just because it appears to work for her it'll work for anyone.

But after I used it for a good hour along with my not-so-fit client (hopefully he's not reading this) I found that it is for just about anyone. It is a very smooth motion that allows the user to create a workout that targets abs and increases the heart rate. It is a motion that is generally pretty natural and does not feel that it will threaten the health of the middle or lower back. The various resistance settings are great because they allow users of all fitness levels to maximize their target zones and shred through fat on the way to creating the abs necessary to give you that total healthy and fit look.

As for the results a user ought to expect, Jennifer Nicole Lee's body is not easy to get. She is a fitness professional who knows exactly what is needed to create the right sort of mix in relationship to diet and exercise - the mix that grows the level of cardio, yet doesn't overdo the cardio to the point that you're shorting yourself the needed muscle tissue that constantly burns up excess calories and keeps the metabolism going throughout the day. And of course her diet is splendid, I'm sure.

So no, the Ab Circle Pro isn't the only tool in the shed that you'll need to get those abs you really really want. But it is a great tool to have at the home, a tool you can quickly access to focus on those abs and get through a few simple and relatively easy sets even on your days off from going to the gym. The price for the product, I later found, was about what I expected. It's not the junk you find from most infomercials, and because of this the product is not going to be priced as junk.

But it does come with a 30 day trial. Of course shipping is not included in the trial. I'd imagine that to be pretty expensive only because of how rigid the product is. It's well-built and made for someone who doesn't want to ad a piece of garbage to their garage. It's a tool that will serve the individual who is serious about getting his or her midsection to where she wants it.

As for my client (and now clients as I've talked a few of my other clients into grabbing the product...) the reviews are all pretty positive. Of course some people think it's a magic pill that will immediately net you the results you want. Of course this is not the case. There is no magic pill for abs that I'm aware of, and the truth is the Ab Circle is simply a great tool to add to the shed of tools you'll need to get those irresistible abs. And on to my cons, because there are a couple:

The product is not made for people of all sizes and weights. If you are exceptionally large (football players, etc) or extremely overweight the product is not for you. I believe there is a limit of 300 lbs. A few of my clients are over that weight and still wanted the product. I advised them to wait on the purchase until they get well under that weight.

Well, I hope this helps you with your understanding of this product. Below is a banner to the Official Ab Circle Pro Site. Best of luck to you in your life and your efforts to make yourself as healthy as possible.


0 comments:

Post a Comment